Ayurveda Department, Distt. Sirmour is providing health facilities in the Rural, Urban as well as far flung area of this district through following 88 institutions.
- Sub-Divisional Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Paonta Sahib at Surajpur
- Sub-Divisional Ayurvedic Medical Officer, Rajgarh
- District Ayurvedic Hospital, Nahan (20 Bedded)
- Ayurvedic Hospital, Paonta Sahib (10 Bedded)
- Govt. Homoeopathic Health Centre, Nahan
- and others 83 Govt. Ayurvedic Health Centers all around in District Sirmaur.
Activities Performed by the Department
As per instructions/guidelines of the Govt. of H.P., all the Incharges of Ayurvedic Health Institutions of this District has adopted 2 or 3 Govt. Schools for delivering lecture on various health awareness topics. Total 146 Govt. Schools has been adopted by the department & approximate 4500 to 5000 students per month get benefitted by this activity.During the Year 2017-18 department has organized 13 free Multi-Speciality/General Camps in the remote & Far Flung area of this district to provide medical facility through Ayurveda & Homoeopathic. In these camps free Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic Medicines with free lab tests has been done of the needy patients. In Total 10122 needy patients get benefitted from these camps.
The following Schemes/programme has been oriented for the citizen of this District
1. Madarsa Quadrian, Misserwala, Distt. Sirmour has been adopted where 700 children from H.P. as well as outside H.P. are presuming study for providing treatment thorough Ayurveda. The AMO & and Ayurvedic Pharmacist is visiting on 25th Day of every month for checkup of the students and Ayurvedic medicines are distributed free of cost to the needy students.
2. Day Care Centre for Senior Citizen, Pucca Tank, Nahan has also been adopted under this programme to provide treatment through Homoeopathy to the old needy people. The HMO, Nahan visited on 10th & 25th day of every month for checkup & free distribution of homoeopathic medicines.
Adoption of Special School
The Astha Special School, Pucca Tank, Nahan where physically challenged children are presuming study has been adopted to provide free treatment through Ayurveda on every Tuesday of week.
During the Shri Renuka Ji International fair 2017, the Ayurveda Department, Sirmour has been awarded/got 2nd prize by His Excellency, Acharya Devvrat Ji, Governor of Himachal Pradesh for exhibition on Life Style through Ayurveda.
Contact Info of the Department
|Sr No||Name of Office||Telephone No.||Mobile|
|1||District Ayurvedic Office, Nahan||01702-222567||–||sirmourdao[at]gamil[dot]com|
|2||District Ayurvedic Hospital, Nahan||01702-224450||–||–|
|3||Sub-Divisional Ayurvedic Medical Office, Surajpur (Paonta Sahib)||–||9418246617||sdamosurajpur[at]gmail[dot]com|
|4||Sub-Divisional Ayurvedic Medical Office, Rajgarh||–||9418109155||sdamorajgarh[at]gmail[dot]com|