Home Guards 4th Battalion
Brief Profile of the Department
- Himachal Pradesh Home Guards 4th Battalion Nahan, District Sirmour-173001.
- Established in the year -1962.
- Office of the commandant Home Guards 4th Battalion Nahan near BDO Office in old Hosiery Building.
- Seven (7) Home guard Companies and one independent Platoon i.e. 4ll-Coy. Nahan,4/2-Coy.Paonta Sahib, A/3Coy.Sarahan,4/5-Women coy. Nahan,4/6-Coy. Moginand & 4/7-coy. Kaffota and 4/8-platoon Rajgarh.
Activities Performed By the Department
- Training and Refresher course for Volunteer and conducted in B.T.C. through out the year. (Training P.T,U.C. Drill, Weapon Training, Filed Craft, C.D. Disaster control, Fire Fighting, First-aid, Rifle shooting etc.).
- Auxiliary to local Police to maintain law and order, Para Military and Military Forces in an emergency.
- Mela duty in the Distt. And out of Distt.
- Election Duty ( Panchyat election -MLA’s election-MP elections) in Distt, State and out of State in other state when required.
- Awareness programmed regarding Disaster and accident in education Institutions. Industries. P.R.I s and in the public places.
- Sawach Bharat Abhiyan and other state and national programme implementation.
Various Schemes and Citizen Oriented
- Mock Drill and Awareness Programme on Disaster Management. About Sixty educational institutions, industries and vulnerable and hazardous spot. Proposal to conduct Mock Drill \has been sent to the Distt. Administration Distt. Sirmour HP.
Major Achievements of the department
- Mock Drill.
- Swachta Abhiyan.
- Adoption of some prominent public places for Swachta Abhiyan (Billa Round, Rani Tal and Shiv Mandir Rukhri).
- Blood Donation Camps.
|Fire Station Nahan||01702-22500||–|
|Fire Station Paonta Sahib||76500-12101||–|
|Fire Post Kala Amb||01702-238600||–|